Ever want to peek behind the curtain to see where your favorite designers work? Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts shows us her workspace and some of the inspiration behind her gorgeous designs!
* See Edyta’s blog here: https://www.laundrybasketquilts.com/blog/
* Check out the Little Handful of Scraps Book here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/98330/laundry-basket-quilts/edyta-sitar-of-laundry-basket-quilts/little-handfuls-of-scraps-book
* Take a look at the Patches of Blue book here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/91285/martingale-and-co/edyta-sitar-of-laundry-basket-quilts/patches-of-blue-book
* Pick up the Perfect Union collection here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/browse/14241
* And the Signature Style collection here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/browse/14227
For more about Birthday Bash Home Edition, click here: https://bit.ly/32V4AY3
– About Edyta Sitar –
Edyta showed her love for fabric at an early age… by taking her mother’s curtains and making a fabric project out of them! Her mother-in-law introduced her to the family tradition of quilting. She founded Laundry Basket Quilts and designs fabric for Andover Fabrics.
See more about Edyta here: https://www.laundrybasketquilts.com/about-edyta.html
– About Missouri Star –
@Missouri Star Quilt Company provides free quick and easy sewing, quilting, and craft tutorials because we love to create. We offer these free online quilting classes to teach and inspire everyone—even the beginner. Precut fabric is used in most of our projects, and we have lots of tips and tricks to make quilting fast and simple.
Missouri Star Quilt Company provides totally FREE quick and easy quilting, sewing, and craft tutorials every single week because we love to help you create! Follow along with these fun online classes to learn more about quilt design and quilting techniques. It’s an inspiration for everyone—from beginners to advanced quilters. To make quilting easier than ever before, precut fabrics are used as the building blocks of most projects. These quilt fabrics like layer cakes, charm packs, and jelly rolls make textile patchwork as easy as pie! Plus, we offer quilt patterns and quilting supplies along with gorgeous quilt material to simplify your experience. We hope you enjoy our quilting tutorials. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single one!
#missouristarquiltco #howtoquilt #quilt