Designer Gillian Gillies takes you inside this serene cottage with panoramic views of Ontario’s Stoney Lake. Just a two-hour drive east of Toronto, Gillian outfits this calming oasis with cotton and linen fabrics, wovens and natural wood. See how she took her cues from the landscape, using a restful palette of blues and warm, sandy neutrals. There’s ample room for guests to kick back and relax on the spacious sectional in the living room or picturesque den overlooking the lake — and there’s plenty of bunk beds for the kids. The deck beckons everyone outside for s’mores with comfy Muskoka chairs and a fire pit.
WHERE TO BUY
Custom sofa, Armchair, Whittington & Co.; Sofa fabric, Bilbrough & Co.; Chair fabric, Robert Allen; Installations, Oeno Gallery; Coffee table, Arteriors. Table, Crate & Barrel; Chairs, Cocoon Furnishings; Pendant, Currey & Company; Mirror, Palecek.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome