Denise Zidel, owner of the Toronto shop Snob, takes us inside her striking modern home influenced by her South African heritage. See how she seamlessly mixes vibrant color with statement art and objects from her travels, while still maintaining a comfortable and lived-in feel. From the white kitchen’s gold backsplash to the principal bedroom’s hand-bronzed Ikea closet doors and the family room’s Mitchell Gold lounge chairs, this space proves that sometimes, more is more.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
WHERE TO BUY: For sources visit https://houseandhome.com/video/denise-zidel-snob-home/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome