Hi! This video is about Organizing kids’ toys. I will show you how I have a created an organizing system that can efficiently categorize, organize & store toys in the kids’ room. The ideas that are used are apt for an Indian scenario of the size of rooms that we have.
Please find the various links to the organizers that I mentioned above:
1. Baskets for storing lego: http://amzn.to/2tNOAFN
2. Storage box with compartments (ideal for storing lego) http://amzn.to/2tjQ9rw
3. Yellow laundry basket: http://amzn.to/2unLZ79
4. Plastic Storage box with lock and wheel (25 Liters) http://amzn.to/2tQSJqU
5.Plastic Container Box – 30Liter http://amzn.to/2tND39g
6. Garbage bag dispenser (in which I have kept outdoor toys) http://amzn.to/2tjp5sk
7. Over the door organizer for barbies etc http://amzn.to/2tRb6vY
8. Wall shelves for small toys: http://amzn.to/2tNCv3o
9. Floor shelves: http://amzn.to/2unAXP4
10. Toy Storage bins: http://amzn.to/2tNnGOo
Link to ‘Simplify Your Space’ video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCU3qp2U1sk&t=30s
Bowerspace is not responsible for the shipping, delivery or any other form of concern with the product. You are requested to view the user ratings, size specification and other necessary details before buying. Please do check the dimensions of your space before buying. Thanks for watching!